What I've been listening to // The Beach Boys

June 08, 2016

What better time to listen to The Beach Boys' timeless beach classics than in this kind of weather? I'm sweating my heart out a...


What better time to listen to The Beach Boys' timeless beach classics than in this kind of weather? I'm sweating my heart out and I am STILL only in the middle of my final exams. But The Beach Boys make it seem like it's no big deal. They're like "Oh, you've a got a ton of work to do? Chill. It's all going to work out somehow."

I first heard them when I was about 8 and a local TV channel was showing re-runs of Full House.
That's when I first fell in love with uncle Jesse/John Stamos and also when I realized The Beach Boys were the band that sang Kokomo, the song that I've heard multiple times before that. I've been enjoying their summer-themed discography ever since.


About a month ago I was browsing through WatchMojo videos - like you do when you have to study - and they had this video of songs that make you smile. That's when I heard Wouldn't It Be Nice for the first time (honestly, how haven't I heard it before?!) and I fell in love with the lyrics! How adorable is the verse Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? Then we wouldn't have to wait so long.


And I've been mostly listening to them for the past month.
Here are a few other amazing songs by them:




Give them a listen and let me know what you think! 

You Might Also Like These:

0 komentarji