This one is for the ladies

March 09, 2016

- I hope that you get your dream job. - I hope that you get the education you deserve. - I hope that you realize that no one is standin...

- I hope that you get your dream job.
- I hope that you get the education you deserve.
- I hope that you realize that no one is standing in your way but you.
- I hope that your dreams come true.
- I hope that you don't let a crappy day get in the way of your happiness.
- I hope that you find out what you're supposed to do with your life.
- I hope that you learn to find happiness in every single little thing.
- I hope that you're grateful for every day you get.
- I hope that you spend every single day trying to learn something new.
- I hope that every day you step out into the world, you remember all the women that made that possible.

Happy International Women's Day!

You Might Also Like These:

0 komentarji