My traveling bucket list

March 23, 2016

A professor of mine once said: "What do you know about your country if you only know your country?"  As I sit on my balcony on...


A professor of mine once said: "What do you know about your country if you only know your country?" As I sit on my balcony on this lovely almost warm day, wrapped in two hoodies and a blanket, listening to and singing Sight of the Sun by Fun - my neighbors are probably either laughing at me or mentally throwing things at me - I think about all the amazing places I've already visited. And I think about all the places that I have not yet seen. Because even though I am happy to be here, I feel penned in by knowing there's still so much of the world out there for me to discover. So here are my top 8 places that I'd like to visit in the next ... let's say twenty years.


Thailand - Everything is sooo affordable in Thailand! And it's so colorful and amazing and delicious. 

Bangkok, Thailand:


India - I love Indian food and the scenery. And Taj Mahal is also amazing, of course.

Taj Mahal, Agra, India:


China - China has always been kind of a mysterious country for me and I would love to walk the Great Wall of China (but since I'm not very fit let's keep that to a maybe).

http://www.greeneratravel.com/ Cambodia Tour Operator - The Great Wall of China:


Indonesia - Just look at this photo and say it doesn't look heavenly. I would most like to go to Bali, because we have a rice chocolate over here called Bali and the ad always involved scenery photos of Bali.

Bali, Indonesia:


Cuba - I'm in love with all South America because my most time-consuming guilty pleasure of my childhood were telenovelas. That's why I decided to study Spanish in high school and that's why I want to visit South America, but mostly Cuba.

Havana, Cuba:


Ireland - This one is relatively close to me, but I haven't had a chance to visit it. I love the Irish accent, the Irish language, and just the whole country seems amazing.

Dublin, Ireland:


Australia - When I was younger, I had a CD game that would display me trivia about the world and there was an adorable animation of Uluru, so I want to see it live and up close to see how right the animation was.

Australia:


USA - This would actually be a one month road trip, consisting of visiting my favorite places: NYC, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.

USA (NYC, Washington DC, Miami,Dallas, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, LA, San Francisco):

Where would you like to travel? 

You Might Also Like These:

0 komentarji