When will you realize Vienna waits for you?

April 27, 2016

I apologize to Billy Joel for stealing lyrics out of one of his songs for the title . I was in Vienna last week on a journalism-th...

I apologize to Billy Joel for stealing lyrics out of one of his songs for the title.


I was in Vienna last week on a journalism-themed trip. It was the first trip with my college and it was really fun! I think that you don't really know people until you spend multiple days non-stop with them. So after three days of a non-stop hang out I can confirm that they are, indeed, awesome.

Since it was journalism-themed we visited a university for the media which was really pretty (but ours is prettier). We also visited ORF, the main media outlet of Austria and Orange 94, a community radio where everyone is welcome to participate as a volunteer. And we also visited the technical museum in Vienna (but that was expensive so a lot of us decided to just walk around and explore the city). But other than that we had a LOT of free time, so I was able to go to Schonbrunn again and also visit Prater, the amusement park.

But enough words. Here are some photos:


Have you ever been to Vienna? 

You Might Also Like These:

0 komentarji