I don't consider Melania Trump a Slovenian

April 06, 2016

I am very patriotic. I may not seem like it because I mock Slovenia a lot, but I actually love it, and I will argue with anyone that sa...

I am very patriotic. I may not seem like it because I mock Slovenia a lot, but I actually love it, and I will argue with anyone that says otherwise. Which is why I am having trouble seeing Donald Trump's name being connected to Slovenia. If you know nothing about his personal life, here's the scoop: his current (third) wife is Melania Knavs (sorry, Knauss. No, Trump), who is Slovene and used to be a model. You just know that she married him for his modesty and he married her for her brain.
And I don't consider her a Slovenian.
First of all, she hasn't spoken Slovene in a while, based on what's been said about her personal life in the past few months. I've also never heard her talk about Slovenia. I would be a little bit more permissive if I knew that she likes Slovenia, but she basically just deleted her whole past.

She also germanized her last name from Knavs to Knauss. Big change. In terms of name changes for fame, I stand with Uzo Aduba.

I also stopped considering Melania Trump a Slovenian when she married Donald Trump. Obviously I've done a lot of "how to marry a billionaire" googling, but if that billionaire is Donald Trump, I'd very much prefer being poor.

But what bothers me the most is the fact that the whole Slovenia is so excited about the first lady of the USA being from Slovenia, that no one realizes Donald Trump is the worst candidate ever. There's a whole media frenzy in Slovenia now since the international media want to gather the dirt on Melania's previous life here. The plus side of Trump winning would be that at some point in the future, Slovenia might not get blown up. Because if you think that Donald Trump will not speed up the 3rd world war, you are an idiot (at least that's how I imagine the trainwreck that would be his presidency).

What do you think about Melania? And pretty please, if you're from the USA, GO VOTE! Because Trump's presidency wouldn't only affect the USA, it would affect all of us.

You Might Also Like These:

0 komentarji