I don't think I could be a model

October 19, 2016

Throughout writing this post, I had multiple working titles. My face does this weird thing and I take a lot of selfies  were among the...


Throughout writing this post, I had multiple working titles. My face does this weird thing and I take a lot of selfies were among the first, but I realized that weird poses and odd face movements are a bit of my signature move in all photos, not just selfies. I recently read a post by Envy about how a photo of her genuine happiness made her happy and I started browsing through my photos. Here's a quick selection of my photos.


When I started going to high school all those (5) years ago, I feel like my personality changed completely. I started being more open towards everything and I was determined to do everything I could to be happy. That was the year I stopped worrying about how my poses will turn out in photos because I realized that what matters is the story behind the scenes, even though the photo are most likely not be model-worthy. 

Whether that means making a duck face next to Donald Duck, grabbing a wax statue's butt, trying to separate aggressive turtles, weirdly squeezing my best friend, posing in front of the Schonbrunn palace in Vienna, illegally sitting on a bush in front of the Schonbrunn palace, making a duck face next to a duck pond, or being way too excited about standing next to a plague column in Bleiburg.

When you stop thinking about what people that are walking by might think about your poses, you have a lot more fun. I can happily say that all of my photos express genuine happiness, and what's even more valuable, looking at them makes me happy. Taking photos is not about acting normal - it's all about the memories. 

You Might Also Like These:

0 komentarji